OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
Qualification Number: 603/5638/8
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects. It will provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment. Project management courses will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, program and portfolio management. It will facilitate the essential knowledge and skills necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programs and portfolios.
To get admission into the OTHM Level 7 project management diploma in Ajman, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management work-experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Project Planning, Controlling and Leading (30 credits)
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Duration and delivery
Assessment and verification
All units within this project management diploma courses are internally assessed by the centre in Ajman and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
Progress to the following program:
- MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (top-up) awarded by University of Chichester delivered through London Graduate School
- MA Business Management (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
- MA Professional Studies (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
- Master of Business Administration (Top-up) MBA at University of Sunderland
- MSc Professional Studies (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
|BTEC||FEE PER YEAR*|
|Level 3 Diploma in Business||AED19,900|
|Level 4 HNC||AED 17,450|