The Student Council is made up of selected students with leadership skills who have been voted in to be the voice of the student body. They form a bridge between the CEC management and the students by carrying out projects and CEC activities that contribute student wellness, welfare and community engagement keeping in line with the CEC vision.
- The primary purpose of the Student Council is to serve as a recognized forum for student opinion. The Student Council is elected annually by the student body.
- The Student Council operates within the laws of the United Arab Emirates and follows the procedures established and adopted by CEC.
- Activities: The activities of the Student Council include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting CEC in identifying the interests, programs, and goals of the student majority.
- Communicating those interests, programs, and goals of the student majority to CEC.
- Assisting CEC in providing students with programs to meet the needs of its students.
- Election: The elections are conducted according to the Election Code of the Student Council.