- City University College of Ajman provides student visas for international students who are enrolled in any of our academic programs.
- Students applying for the Intensive English Program are not eligible to apply for a student visa.
- Students should download and fill-out the application form located with the admission requirements and forward it by email to the CUCA Admissions Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The visa duration is one year and can be renewed annually at a cost of AED 1400.
- Students must enroll in a minimum 30 credit hours (10 courses) per year.
Documents required for visa processing:
- Photocopy of the student´s passport pages with personal details, date of issue and expiration date. NOTE: The passport should be valid for a minimum period of eight months from the time of the visa request.
- An official transcript of the secondary school certificate (grade 12 or its equivalent) attested by the authorities shown below from the student’s country:
- Ministry of Education or Higher Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- UAE Embassy.
- 12 passport-size color photographs of the student (with a white background).
- Students must be outside of the UAE at the time of visa processing or may also hold a UAE visit visa.
- Students with tourist visa must exit the UAE before their student visa can be processed.
- International students must pay the fees listed here for visa processing plus full year fees in order to proceed with the visa application and guarantee a place at CUCA (if a student visa is required)
|Visa Processing Fees|
|Application and Admission Fee (Non-refundable)||AED 3,000|
|Registration Fee for 2 Semesters (Non-refundable)||AED 1000|
|Fees for 30 credit hours*||AED 24,750|
|Student Activity Fee for 2 Semesters||AED 500|
|Visa deposit (Visa deposit is non-refundable for students who did not complete visa duration)||AED 5,000|
|Visa Processing Fee||AED 2,000|
|Total Semester Fees||AED 36,250|
* Credit hour fee depends on program/specialization selection
Apartment occupancy comes with a sea view while size and floor plans vary slightly. All apartments are furnished and equipped with kitchen facilities and bathrooms. Common areas will be cleaned by CUCA cleaners twice a week. Students must provide their own kitchen utensils, cleaning items, and bathroom supplies.
Term of occupancy for student residence is the same as for the undergraduate academic year as stated in the CUCA Students Residence Agreement. The residences are open during holidays, winter and spring recesses.
At the Residence, students will find that sharing the experience of home cooking and communal living is a great part of College life.