OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Qualification Number: 603/5865/8
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professional as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant master’s program with advanced standing. To learn more about out supply chain management diploma in Ajman, reach out to our team today!
For entry onto the OTHM Diploma programs such as the Diploma in logistics and supply chain management in Ajman, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
The OTHM Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are equivalent to master’s degree. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full master’s program.
The OTHM Level 7 diploma in logistics and supply chain management consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning, Modelling and Analytics (20 credits)
- Procurement and Supply Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (20 credits)
- Sustainable Operations Management (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Duration and delivery
The OTHM diploma programs like diploma in logistics and supply chain management are designed to be delivered over one academic year for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning. The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by approved centres only.
Assessment and verification
All units within this logistics and supply chain management diploma program are internally assessed by the centre in Ajman and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes. To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall proficiency and achievement has been arrived at.
Achieving the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to pursue higher-education. As this qualification is recognized, approved and regulated by Ofqual, learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Progress to the following program:
- MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (top-up) awarded by University of Chichester delivered through London Graduate School
- MA Business Management (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
- MA Professional Studies (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
- Master of Business Administration (Top-up) MBA at University of Sunderland
- MSc Professional Studies (top-up) final stage at University of Portsmouth (Learning at Work)
|BTEC||FEE PER YEAR*|
|Level 3 Diploma in Business||AED19,900|
|Level 4 HNC||AED 17,450|